My Red Bubble

Buy my art

Monday 14 September 2009

Charming Time


Hi all
Have been busy making charms and Jewellery from Puzzle pieces. Keys Domino's Scrabble tiles. CD's. safety pins etc.
Photo is of just a few things, have also made a few charm bracelets and made necklets with some of my charms. not photographed yet.
not done much else artwise .
Thanks to all who have left comments, its great to hear from you all..
I have had a few goodies in the post, not yet photographed, will get round to that soon.
have a great week .
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

2smart said...

I've been looking at these on your flickr page, they are really good,I especially like the "rumpled" blue piece,sheila

Chris Gray said...

...and more goodies on the way from me!....

Julie said...

These are stunning Jean. What a talent you have!

Sherry said...

Wow Jean, you have been busy! Love your keyrings in particular.

My name is Cindy said...

Crikey, what a lot of charms!! They are all awesome, - I like that rumpled piece as well!! They can be quite addictive - makes me think I should sit down for a couple of days and make a few.

Rosie said...

Love what you've made here! What a variety of objects you've used. If you're entering our keys challenge maybe you will post a link to our site?
Rosie ABAA