My Red Bubble

Buy my art

Wednesday 27 January 2010

art works


Heart for Hugzfrom the heart Flickr swap

Goddess doll for ARTnSOUL flickr swap

and a covered notebook

Just a few things to show you this week, have some more things on the go, just need to finish off and take pics.
Thanks to all who have left comments.
My Camera and nose did survive the slip on the ice
Glad to give you all a giggle, It was payback for finally getting a pic of the Kingfisher, It has been teasing me all summer,
Have a great week all.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Very pretty notebook Jean. Hope your nose is recovered now.

My Creative House said...

Genie nice to meet you, you have a wonderful blog and make beautiful artwork, thanks for visiting my giveaway.

Alexander Bujak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.