My Red Bubble

Buy my art

Saturday 6 September 2008

Feeling Better












Hi Everyone,


Thanks for all your lovely comments, I am feeling lots better today, despite the weather!


I Received some beautiful goodies in the post this week, which helped cheer me up, a Bookmark from Anna Nowiki, 2 beautiful brooches and extras from Mary Stanley(Triciastextilechallenge) ATC from Kate North, Pin cushion from Sue Wild(UKembellisherswap)


did not have the energy to do a lot, but did manage to redo some ATCs that i had started but was not happy with, and a few bookmarks, oh and i made some Cards which i had come across in the charity shop they were large aperture cards which had material as well as a pattern for quilting, but i decided to use some of my sample embellisher pieces, which fitted in just right, there were 4 cards but i have only photographed 3 as i have already sent one as a 60th birthday for a friend in Dorset.

5 comments:

Tricks said...

Gosh Jean,
Considering that you have not been feeling all that great you have achieved quite a bit.
Lovely work and pictures. Cheers Tricia

KernowWitch said...

Beautiful work Jean...Glad to hear that your daughter is on the mend. Hope you are feeling better soon...Hugs Chrissy xx

Maureen said...

Glad you're on themend Jean, Mum still in hospital but okay, think they are assesing her - thanks for asking

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Genie, Glad your feeling better and creating again. Lovely gifts you received from your swaps. Hugs Judy

Jennifer Williams said...

Great work here. I just love the very last one. I think I saw some different ones too on your flickr account with the same technique. Makes me want to go grab the hot glue guna and play!